The LCL Awards 18th Edition is aimed at practicing electricians and electrical contractors who have the relevant electrical experience and are working within the Electrical Industry who need a working knowledge of BS7671.
The course will require candidates are conversant with the content, layout and applications included in the new BS7671:2018 (2022) 18th Edition for Electrical Installations.
The 18th Edition is a new edition of the wiring regulations and incorporates further amendments and substantial changes compared to the previous 2382-15 17th Edition qualification.
• Using the 18th Edition Wiring Regulations Amendment 2
• Layout of new regulations
• New Definitions
• New Appendices
• Key Changes since the 17th Edition
• Changes and additions to the requirements for special locations
• Key Updates from the New Amendment
A basic knowledge of electrical installations is required, ideally candidates should be fully qualified practicing electricians. This course option is suitable for candidates who did not gain 2382-15 (Amendment 3) or those who are new to the industry.
• 2-hour online, 60 question multiple choice examination
• Instant results
Books & Equipment Required:
• IET Wiring Regulations 18th Edition Amendment 2 BS 7671:2018(2022) (Brown Book)
• Scientific Calculator (Supplied by us, unless you want to bring your own)
Course Duration: 2 Days (online exam at the end of the final day)
Cost: £270.00 inc VAT
Course Duration: 3 Days (online exam at the end of the final day)
Cost: £342.00 inc VAT